ANTISEPTIC Hand Rub
FIGHT COVID-19 with BENEV Antiseptic Hand Rub. According to the CDC, one of the best was to prevent the spread of germs and other viruses is by keeping your hands clean. Hand sanitizer to help reduce bacteria that can potentially cause disease. For use when soap and water are not available.
- Manufactured in the USA, in an FDA Registered Manufacturing Facility
- Proudly serving the needs of the nation with BENEV Hand Sanitizer [55mL [Retail] & BENEV Antiseptic Hand Rub [230mL [Professional].
- Spreading Love Not Germs: With every 10 bottles purchased BENEV has pledged to donate 1 bottle to our first responders.
Skin Types: All
- Ethyl Alcohol 80% [Antiseptic]
- Hydrogen Peroxide
- Deionized Water
- Acts quickly to reduce the count of bacteria, germs, and other viruses on hands. To reduce the risk of disease.
- Portabile size Bottle with locking top mechanism
- Spray allows for a quick full even coverage.
- Fast drying.
- No added color or fragrance
Why It Works:
- Utilizes Ethyl Alcohol 80% [Antiseptic] to disinfect hands.
BENEV Antiseptic Hand Rub [230mL[Professional].
Use as a part of pre and post treatment preparation. Use whenever soap and water is not accessible.
Home Care Use:
BENEV Hand Sanitizer [55mL[Retail]
Use whenever seap and water is not accessible.
How To Use:
Place enough product on hands to cover all surfaces. Rub hands together until dry. Supervise children under 6 years of age when using this product to avoid swallowing
Store between 15C-30C [59F-86F]
Avoid freezing and excessive heat above 40C [104F]
For external use only. Flammable. Keep away from heat or flame.
Do Not Use:
In children less than 2 months of age. On open skin wounds
When using this product keep out of eyes, ears, and mouth. In case of contact with eyes, rinse eyes thoroughly with water.
Stop use and ask a doctor if irritation or rash occurs. Thes may be signs of a serious condition
Keep out of the reach of children, if swallowed, get medical help, or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
RETURN & REFUND POLICY
All COVID-19 PPE items are final sale. If you have any issues with your order in regards to a missing shipment, or damaged shipment please contact our Customer Service Manager within a timely manner at SkinInfo@BENEV.com, please notate your order number and issue in the email. Our Customer Service Manager will contact you within 24-48 hours.
All in stock items will be shipped within 24-48 hours. Shipping will be calculated based on weight of your total order. Should you be looking ot place a larger volume order please visit the Home Page to schdule a call back or Start Chatting with us using our Chat Messenger in the bottom right hand corner. We are availble Monday - Friday from 8:30am to 5:30pm
$15 | 1-10lbs
$25 | 15-20lbs
$30 | 20-30lbs
$40 | 30-40lbs
$50 | 40-50lbs
and so fourth
PER ORDER LIMIT
Per Order Limit: 20 Units Per Order